This week, students from Princess Margaret School are heading back to the 1950s for a presentation of “Grease,” under the direction of teacher Lori Grant. Due to COVID, the shows have been sold out to small audiences but with the hopes the hit musical will be presented in February to the general public. Rehearsing a scene are, from left, Oliver Wiedner (Roger), Theron Ganton (Kenickie), Susie Robinson (Rizzo), Annika Wright (Sandy) and Thane Ramsay (Danny).
- Robbery suspect made officers’ job easy
- Jan Rustad remembered
- On-site operators likely needed for Summerland vacation rentals
- Peachland man, 36 mudslide’s fifth victim
- Major road upgrade approved for Summerland
- Rent bank coming to South Okanagan
- Cost increase darkens prospect of Summerland solar project
- Chamber stands by Agur award
- Drug dealers' sentencing stalled by COVID, gunshot wound
- Flower shop blossoms from community roots
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.