The 2023/24 Penticton Public Sculpture Exhibit, featuring eight sculptures along the Okanagan Lake waterfront, City Hall and at the Front Street roundabout officially opened Saturday. Sharing a moment at the official kickoff are, from left, artist William Fryhmire from Kamloops, Penticton Art Gallery curator Paul Crawford and artist Jean E. Ouellon from Kaleden.
- Another slide closes Highway 97
- Time running out on Penticton family
- Crash in city's south end
- Vees announce commitment of twin brothers
- ‘Modern castle’ on Vancouver Avenue going to auction
- Meet Mathis Preston, the WHL's third pick overall
- Happy 100th birthday
- Penticton fire chief moving on to Kelowna
- Have you seen this man?
- Local goalie, high-flying twins named to Vees roster
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Yuan takes lead in second round of RBC Canadian Open; Canada's Conners a shot back
- In finally competitive Stanley Cup Final, Vegas may still have edge on Florida
- PGA Tour rookie Carl Yuan leads by 1 at Canadian Open; McIlroy 3 back
- Wakaw Teacher Receives Teacher of the Year
- Connor mania: Bedard the main attraction at NHL scouting combine
- RJC Holds Annual Year-End Concert