Members of Pen-Hi’s class of 1947 met for lunch Monday to mark the 75th anniversary of their graduation. Pictured from left are Alex Cumming, Shirley Moore (née Scott) and Jean Duncan (née Sutherland), who still reside in Penticton, and Nyra Groves (née Dow), who now lives in Victoria. Missing from the photo are Allan Chapman, Frank Kanz, David Lawrie, Shirley Herron (née Kirkpatrick) and Bev Reed (née Cumming). The class of 1947 numbered approximately 50 students.
- Shots fired after dispute in downtown Penticton
- Terraces haunt proposed neighbouring development
- Complete list of car show winners
- No lake-to-lake parade, but there will be lots of cruising
- Don’t be fooled by heat, lake is frigid
- UPDATE: At least 8 bullets fired into RCMP cruiser
- Defence asks judge to toss manslaughter case
- The need for speed
- Class of 2022
- Hey, the '70s are back
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.