EDMONTON - Minnesota Wild defenceman Matt Dumba became the first NHL player to kneel for a national anthem during the league's restart on Saturday.
- Lord of the fries
- New airline lands in Penticton
- Agur family property under microscope
- Belligerent customer’s tactics traumatized young wait staff
- Letters to the Editor: Tuesday, January 12, 2020
- Okanagan tsunami warning a mistake, but threat real
- Medical foundation's new boss no stranger to Okanagan
- Have you seen these men?
- New assistant GM at the Lakeside
- Pedestrian hospitalized after being struck near Shatford Centre
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Toronto Catholic school board reposts LGBT resource link on website after criticism
- NewsAlert: Pfizer cutting back vaccine deliveries to Canada due to production issues
- Justice Dept. watchdog opens probe of response to riot
- S&P/TSX composite edges lower in early trading, U.S. stock markets mixed
- Milan opens 1st fashion week with no VIP guests due to virus
- Capitol rioters included highly trained ex-military and cops