Physiotherapist Imara McLelland (front) and Angie Walls, a therapist assistant at Penticton Regional Hospital, add their names Thursday to the final steel beam to be placed in the new David E. Kampe Tower. Health Minister Adrian Dix will join local and regional dignitaries at an official “topping off” ceremony Friday at PRH.
- First thoughts from Chief Gabriel
- Prosecution service responds to police chief's complaint
- Greg Gabriel elected new chief of Penticton Indian Band
- Horgan makes time for old friend
- City gears up for incoming snow, cold
- As members vote on chief, PIB comes out against housing project
- Shelter approved at old Victory Church
- Board game café an instant classic
- Osoyoos shooting suspect may have foreshadowed own arrest on Facebook
- Nobody but Horgan talking about Victory Church shelter
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Chen, Bell capture Skate America crowns, Canadian Messing earns bronze in Vegas
- Inquiry into oil and gas foes to deliver report next year: Kenney
- Belichick captures Breeders' Stakes to deny stablemate Mighty Heart the Triple Crown
- Six Nations council calls for land claim talks with Ontario and Ottawa amid tensions
- Canada's Auger-Aliassime bounced from Cologne Championship semifinal by Schwartzman
- Manchester misery: Worst starts since 2014 for City, United