Congratulations to Penticton couple Katie and Dave Shunter, who are today celebrating their 65th wedding anniversary. At a party last weekend, they received congratulatory certificates from the prime minister, governor general and the Queen. Dave is a retired musician, former principal of Pen-Hi and school board trustee, while Katie co-ordinated the Amigos de Mexico club.
- Woman struck by truck
- Flood fouled new MRI room
- Fresh start for Block 300
- Judge wary of further delay in OCC assault cases
- Board learns of Summerland school bus crash
- SD 67 considers charging for bus
- URBAN FORAGER: Butcher brings his block to Oliver
- Non-profits to start getting tax bills
- Jail saved my life, says 'bad guy'
- Smiles for school breakfast program
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- More than 1,000 rescues, evacuations as Imelda soaks Texas
- Bus carrying singer Josh Turner's road crew crashes, 1 dead
- 'Unacceptable': Comments from party leaders, candidates on Trudeau in blackface
- Five things to watch in the 2019-20 Western Hockey League season
- Charges laid over alleged cash theft from Chilliwack, B.C., constituency office
- Hurricane rips roofs, cuts power in Bermuda, but no deaths