Christy Fox snapped this stunning photograph of Penticton’s waterfront from near the end of the Kiwanis Walking Pier while visiting this week from White Rock.
- Frustrated homeowner sticks it to baddie
- Penticton RCMP busiest in province
- Penticton library sued for $20K
- UPDATE: Super League Triathlon Penticton cancelled
- FRIES: Travel Penticton needs PR refresher
- Store owner turns page on 45 years in business
- First sip at Wayne and Freda
- Crown: "Kruger-Allen is chronically angry"
- EXCLUSIVE: Mayor's inbox lit up by sidewalk ban
- Main Street to close for Granfondo
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- New OCP nears finish line
- Graphic suicide scene edited out of '13 Reasons Why' finale
- Cannabis venture capital firm Canopy Rivers reports $1.8-million Q4 loss
- Police to charge suspect in US scientist's slaying in Crete
- Slovakia to MLB draft: Canadian resident Macko takes unconventional road to pros
- 'Game of Thrones,' 'Veep,' 'Big Bang,' seek final Emmy nods