Penticton’s own Cannery Brewing made the list of the 10 best patios on the BC Ale Trail. It was one of just three breweries from outside the Lower Mainland or Vancouver Island to land on the list. The Cannery recently opened a new patio called The Backyard, pictured here. The BC Ale Trail is a government initiative to promote the craft beer industry.
- Dad jailed 15 months for molesting daughter
- Parts of the KVR trail are "atrocious"
- UPDATE: Sage Mesa evacuation lifted
- Doctor-attack civil cases drag on
- Someday soon, one of us will step foot on Mars
- City planner wins award 2 months after layoff
- 2 dead in propane-fired shower
- Alleged bike thief caught on video
- No homes lost in Sage Mesa fire
- GOOD NEWS: Beaven a Penticton treasure
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Hong Kong media tycoon Jimmy Lai arrested, newsroom searched
- Blue Jackets shut out Maple Leafs 3-0 to win series 3-2 and send Toronto packing
- Sunday's Games
- Siakam scores 26 points and Raptors beat Memphis to clinch No. 2 seed in East
- Capitals top Bruins, clinch No. 3 seed in Eastern Conference
- Second phase of NHL draft lottery set for Monday